Lactic Acid Bacillus with Zinc and Vitamin B Complex Dry Syrup that comes under the branding Addonvit-LB, may be used for the treatment and prevention of diarrhoea, lactic acid Bacillus (Lab) is a Beneficial Probiotic Bacteria. It provides relief from stomach upsets. Zinc plays an important role in growth, immunity and vitamin synthesis. B-Vitamin Complex refers to all of the known essential water-soluble vitamins except for Vitamin C. Vitamins B work best together and tend to work synergistically with one another. Lactic Acid Bacillus With Zinc and B Complex are Probiotics with the benefit of Vitamin Supplements for better health.
Medicinal Benefits of Lactic Acid Bacillus with Zinc and Vitamin B Complex Dry Syrup
- It is a probiotic or friendly bacteria that produce lactic acid to support the growth of friendly bacteria in the intestine.
- It helps to maintain a healthy balance of microflora in the gut environment.
- It treats irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, Crohn’s disease (inflammatory bowel disease), and bacterial overgrowth in the intestines.
- Helps to treat or prevent vitamin deficiency due to poor diet, certain illnesses, alcoholism, or during pregnancy.
- Helps in treating constipation and severe burns.
- Intestinal Gas
- High blood sugar level
Directions For Use
- Measure the recommended amount with a measuring cup/dosing syringe.
- Dissolve the recommended dose in a glass of water and drink it immediately.
- Take it as advised by the doctor.
Storage of Lactic Acid Bacillus with Zinc and Vitamin B Complex Dry Syrup
- Keep it away from sunlight.
- Keep in a cool and dry environment.
- Avoid alcohol consumption with this medication as it may cause tiredness, drowsiness, or lack of concentration.
- Please consult your doctor before taking these tablets, if you are pregnant.
- If you have a liver or kidney impairment then consult your doctor.
- Do not give it to children below 12 years unless prescribed by a doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions for Lactic Acid Bacillus with Zinc and Vitamin B Complex Dry Syrup
Can this syrup cause diarrhoea?
Diarrhoea might be a side-effect of this syrup. Drink enough fluids and eat fibre-rich food if you experience diarrhoea. If you find blood in your stools (tarry stools) or if you experience excess diarrhoea, consult your doctor. Do not take anti-diarrheal medicine on your own.
Can I lie down after having meals?
Avoid lying down immediately after meals to prevent acid reflux. Raise the head of the bed 10-20cm by putting a pillow so that the head and chest are above the waist. This helps in preventing acid reflux.
Can I stop using this composition when my symptoms are relieved?
Do not stop using it even if you feel better until the doctor’s advised course is finished. Your symptoms may improve before the infection is completely cured.